Over the last few years, premature greying of hair has become a major concern for young people. Nowadays, it’s a common problem in people of early age (20’s or 30’s) see hair greying on their head. It has become an important medical concerns for thousands of people.
Men and women alike, are seeking medication. The best way is to treat this problem with effective home remedies that have no side effects instead of using harmful hair colouring creams.
There are many causes of hair greying. Following are some common causes.
2. Stress or psychological worries
3. Use tobacco and smoking in excessive way
4. Lack of healthy nutrients in the diet
5. Deficiency of vitamin B, zinc, and copper also causes
6. Medical conditions such as anemia, hypothyroidism, tuberculosis or neurofibromatosis
Simple DIY tips to prevent premature greying.
1. The picture above is a Hibiscus plant. Take 6 to 8 leaves, add a tbsp of a curd and 2 drops of any essential oil. Make a paste, apply on scalp and leave for 1 hr and then rinse. This is supposed to delay hair fall and hair greying since ancient Vedic times.
2. Take a handful of curry leaves, hibiscus leaves, karisalai leaves, coriander leaves and grind them together into a smooth paste. Add five drops of lemon juice to this paste. Apply on the scalp and the hair. Leave it on for an hour and then wash. Apply this paste once a week. Regular application of this pack can darken existing grey hair and it also prevents premature greying.
3. Fenugreek Seeds, Henna, Basil, Coffee, Mint and Yogurt Hair Mask Remedy.
4. Massage your hair with any oil of your choice (preferably bhringraj oil). Then wash it with a the liquid mixture of 2 tsp shikakai powder, ½ tsp reetha, and ½ tsp amla powder soaked overnight in water.
5. Quit Smoking.