After you had an initial consultation with the doctors at our clinic, you may book your procedure in the following way.
- Decide on the type of procedure and the number of grafts you plan to go ahead with.
- Enquire with the clinic about the earliest available dates and decide which date suits you.
- Let us know the desired date by email (email@example.com) or by telephone. We will place your name for that date as an unconfirmed procedure.
- You will be required to send an advance fee equal to US $500/- only for confirming your procedure. You may send the advance fees by…
(a) Demand Draft / banker’s cheque drawn in favour of Dr.(Capt.) Arvind Poswal payable at New Delhi, or
(b) Wire transfer.
This advance fee will be adjusted in the actual cost of your procedure.
If you fail to send the advance fee within 10 working days of your unconfirmed booking, the clinic may schedule some other person desiring hair transplant on that date.
In such an eventuality, you may rebook some other suitable date. Please let us know if we can help you in any way.
Dr. A’s clinic staff may help you with your hotel bookings and airport transfers, if you happen to choose a nearby hotel. In case you need help with hotel bookings, airport transfers, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cancellation / Rescheduling
Please inform the clinic at least 30 days in advance if you wish to reschedule or cancel your procedure. That will help reduce inconvenience to other patients.
Advance fee in case of cancellation / rescheduling
- In case you decide to inform the clinic of your intention to cancel / reschedule your procedure less than 30 days before the date of the scheduled procedure, your advance fee is forfeited (non refundable).
- In case you inform us in time (i.e. more than 30 days in advance of your scheduled date), you are eligible to reschedule your procedure using the same advance fee that you have already paid.
- In case you wish to cancel your procedure, and inform us more than 30 days before your procedure, you can -
- (a) Collect the advance fee amount sent by you from the clinic personally, or
- (b) Let us know whether you wish us to return the advance fee by -
- -Wire transfer, or
-Certified banker's cheque sent by courier or registered airmail. (The charges incurred in wire transfer or banker's cheque & courier, will, of course, be borne by the patient).