Anti Aging Treatment in Delhi
Resveratrol is a polyphenol. They are thought to act like antioxidants, protecting the body against damage that can put you at higher risk for things like cancer and heart disease.
Research does suggest it might help protect you against:
- Heart disease: It helps reduce inflammation, lower LDL or "bad" cholesterol, and prevent clot formation that can lead to a heart attack.
- Cancer: It could limit the spread of cancer cells and start killing them.
- Alzheimer's: It may protect our brain and nerve cells from age-related damage and fight the plaque buildup that can lead to the disease.
- Diabetes: Resveratrol helps prevent insulin resistance, a condition in which the body becomes less sensitive to the blood sugar-lowering hormone insulin. It improves insulin sensitivity and helps reduce blood glucose levels indirectly.
- SIRT/Longevity genes: The researcher shows that resveratrol activates the SIRT1 gene. That gene is believed to protect the body against the effects of obesity and the diseases of aging.
- NMN (Nicotinamide Mono Nucleotide) : NMN, an entirely natural compound is found in our bodies but decreases with age.
Its levels keep decreasing with age. NMN is a direct and potent NAD+ supplement. Mice given an oral supplement of NMN showed increased liver NAD+ levels in just 10 minutes and showed an increase in muscle tissue by 30 minutes.
Increased NAD+ levels stimulate energy, aid DNA repair, and aids SIRTUIN genes in their anti-aging function.
- TMG (TriMethylGlycine) : TMG consists of glycine with three attached methyl groups. It is produced in our body and is found naturally in beetroot and other foods. It's also available as a supplement, sometimes used to enhance athletic performance and improve heart and liver health.
TMG has two major functions in the body.
The first one is to act as a methyl donor – influencing various bodily processes such as detoxification, liver health, and protein metabolism – and the other is to promote fluid balance which is critical for cell growth.
It is taken along with NMN and acts as a methyl donor and prevents liver damage.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid supplements are made using artificial forms of a substance that naturally occurs in the body. Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharide (a type of carbohydrate) that occurs in high amounts in the skin, joints, and eyes, providing lubrication and keeping tissues hydrated.
- Hyaluronic acid supplements can help increase skin moisture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Research suggests that hyaluronic acid could relieve the damage in your esophagus from stomach acid and promote a quicker healing process.
- Increased hyaluronic acid helps hair strands keep excess moisture without saturating the structure, which may help with reducing hair loss. HA also helps by improving blood flow to the scalp, encouraging hair growth.
- Vitamin D3 - Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium. Lack of vitamin D can lead to bone diseases such as osteoporosis or rickets. Vitamin D also has a role in your nerve, muscle, and immune systems.
- You can get vitamin D in three ways: through your skin, from your diet, and from supplements. Your body forms vitamin D naturally after exposure to sunlight. However, too much sun exposure can lead to skin aging and skin cancer. So many people try to get their vitamin D from other sources.
- Vitamin D-rich foods include egg yolks, saltwater fish, and liver. Some other foods, like milk and cereal, often have added vitamin D.
- You can also take vitamin D supplements. Check with your health care provider to see how much you should take. People who might need extra vitamin D include :
- Older adults
- Breastfed infants
- People with dark skin
- People with certain conditions, such as liver diseases, cystic fibrosis and Crohn's disease
- People who have obesity or have had gastric bypass surgery also need vitamin supplementation.
1800 112 343
We are Open
Timing :- 10:AM to 5:PM (All 7 Days Open)