For patients located outside of New Delhi, online consultations are available via email or webcam.
Please email email@example.com with the following information. Our doctors will analyze your case and come up with a personalized solution.
Email Answers to These Questions
- Personal goals and requirements
- Current age
- Age you first noticed hairloss
- How rapidly has your hairloss progressed?
- Current speed of hairloss (slow, rapid or moderate)
- Are you currently or have you previously taken any medication to slow-down hairloss? If yes, what was the result?
- Have you had any previous hair restoration surgery? If yes, please mention the procedures performed, costs incurred, clinic that performed the surgery and the result.
- Any medical condition we should know about?
Email Digital Photos
- Front face starting from eyebrows upward. Full face is not required.
- Right and left sides (include eyebrows in photo)
- Top view
- Back view (especially if planning to treating the crown or vertex)
- Donor area with hair parted
- Please send clear digital photos without flash. Do not try to hide your hairloss.
- Include a measuring tape in photos to access size dimensions (in cm). The measuring tape should lay on the scalp and bend along the scalp coutours.
- A measuring tape is preferred over solid flat rulers due to the curvature of the scalp. Using a measuring tape will provide the most accurate graft estimate.
Email clear pictures of your hair loss to firstname.lastname@example.org before the consultation.
*When replying to emails, please include all previous conversations. Do not compose a blank email when asking a new question. This keeps email conversations organized.
Participate in a free, live consultation from the comfort of your home. Dr. A’s Clinic consults with patients all over the world via internet.
- Facebook via Facebook messenger (drasclinic) ,
- Skype (hair.consult),
- Google Hangout (email@example.com),
- Yahoo! Messenger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Add our user ID to your contact list)
Hardware: Good Internet connection, Web camera and microphone/speakers
Contact our office via email/phone to schedule a webcam consultation. Please note this time will be ISD (Indian standard time). Click here for time conversion.
At webcam location: Ensure the area has adequate lighting so we can clearly assess your hair situation and requirements.